The Brewery Operative plays a vital role in ensuring that our beer arrives with the customer in the best condition possible. We are a small team, and are looking for the right person to slot in and help us maintain our high standards.
We are a Real Living Wage Employer.
Hours are 8am-4.30pm Mon-Fri with an hour's lunchbreak. 37.5hrs paid per week.
Please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Main Responsibilities of Post:
1. Cask preparation and washing.
2. Racking of beer into cask, keg & shipping containers.
3. Vessel cleaning & sterilising.
4. Emptying used malt and hops.
5. Assist Brewer to load grain and weigh out hops.
6. Picking and assembling orders and loading delivery vehicles.
7. Organise and clean all brewery working areas.
8. Complete cleaning data records
The role is a physical one, and so a suitable candidate will have to demonstrate ability to lift heavy objects and be able to work at height.
The Warehouse team also assist the Delivery Drivers in delivering beer within Yorkshire, and so a clean driving licence is essential.
Although full training will be provided, a forklift licence is preferrable.