Another opportunity has opened up to join the team at Ilkley, helping spread the word about Yorkshire’s Most Wanted. We are a growing cmpany and looking ahead with excitement already to 2023!
Ilkley Brewery is an established and independent Yorkshire business, distributing across the UK and abroad. We want to enliven the beer choice, honour tradition, and have fun along the way. We appreciate that to be Powered By Beer ™ you must first be Powered by People, and we put our team at the heart of every pint we produce.
We are looking for a driven, passionate person to join us on a part-time basis; ideally Monday-Friday, but with a flexible working pattern. The role is 18-22 hours per week.
You will have direct responsibility for increasing sales through both new and existing customer relationships.
This is a great opportunity to join a local business at a time of growth and development. You will need to show you are confident in your interactions – in person, telephone manner, and written – and show initiative, attention to detail, and creativity.
The position will be office-based at our brewery in Ilkley, although home-working will be available where appropriate. Full training in the use of our systems, and of course tasty product, will be provided.
- Account administration of existing trade customers, including stock and order management.
- Communicating with the public and handling enquiries.
- Confident communication and demonstration of time management skills.
- Computer literacy & data management abilities.
- Lots of initiative & the ability to think on your feet.
- An interest in/understanding of, but more importantly, a passion for beer.
- Full driving license.
Desired experience: 1 years sales experience
We are offering an attractive package of salary + bonus/target earnings.
If you think this role is for you, then apply now with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you want to work at Ilkley Brewery.